(New!) Esterbrook SE "Raven" BP/RB Pens
Ravens have long held an almost mystical fascination in the human psyche. From Edgar Allen Poe to Norse mythology, depictions of ravens have long interested our storytelling.
Because of this history, we were inspired to create a pen that has all of the subtle, mysterious charm of the intelligent and curious corvid. Introducing the Estie Raven. With its matte black body and matching nib and trim, this pen is a departure from our regular colorway -- but no less exciting.
Part of the excitement of this release is our piston-filling mechanism in the upgraded version of this collection. Customers will have the option of choosing a traditional cartridge-converter Estie, or the new option for an additional $50.
Esterbook began manufacturing nibs in the US in the mid 1800s, but the 1930s were a period of importance, as they introduced their first interchangeable nib systemin 1933. The interchangeable nibs gave the user many options for writing, whether in school, business, personal etc. Today, a similar system is reborn with the Estie and the specially engineered MV Nib Adaptor. The MV adaptor (Sold Separately here) delivers a vintage nib experience with a modern shape Esterbrook pen.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
- Weight: 24g overall
- Measurements: 5.9″ closed, 5″ open, 6.7″ posted
- JoWo #6 nib
We Also Recommend
(New!) Esterbrook SE "Raven" Fountain Pens
(Closeout!) Esterbrook "Camden" Ed Fountain Pens!