(New!) LE Esterbrook OS "Estie Sparkle" FPs!
One Tanzanite IN STOCK NOW! Choose Nib! Kenro Industries is Sold Out of this product!
LE "Sparkle" Edition of these popular models! Highly polished "Diamondcast" resin in three great colors! Genuine diamond powder (From Cutting Process) used in this amazing Resin!
Esterbook began manufacturing nibs in the US in the mid 1800s, but the 1930s were a period of importance, as they introduced their first interchangeable nib systemin 1933. The interchangeable nibs gave the user many options for writing, whether in school, business, personal etc. Today, a similar system is reborn with the Estie and the specially engineered MV Nib Adaptor. The MV adaptor (Sold Separately here) delivers a vintage nib experience with a modern shape Esterbrook pen.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
- Weight: 24g overall
- Measurements: 5.9″ closed, 5″ open, 6.7″ posted
- JoWo #6 nib
We Also Recommend
(North American Exclusive!) Platinum 3776 Century Carnelian FP!