Esterbrook "Estie" Fountain Pens
All US Dealers are now required to sell Esterbrook Pens at list price. Contact us for more information, and price inquiries.
Esterbook began manufacturing nibs in the US in the mid 1800s, but the 1930s were a period of importance, as they introduced their first interchangeable nib systemin 1933. The interchangeable nibs gave the user many options for writing, whether in school, business, personal etc. Today, a similar system is reborn with the Estie and the specially engineered MV Nib Adaptor. The MV adaptor (Sold Separately here) delivers a vintage nib experience with a modern shape Esterbrook pen. You can choose to purchase Adapter, Original NOS Nibs, or Unit w/Nibs at that page!
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
- Weight: 24g overall
- Measurements: 5.9″ closed, 5″ open, 6.7″ posted
- JoWo #6 nib
We Also Recommend
Esterbrook LE "Camden Composition" Ed FP!