(New!) Aurora Optima Orange Collection!
Aurora has been producing its signature luxury fountain pen for a century now. Combining a rich heritage and artisan skill with forward-thinking design and technology, the brand creates pieces that are a dream for writing enthusiasts. They manufacture their own nibs, and every pen is turned, polished, assembled, and tested by hand. This attention to detail ensures a superior quality result; put an Aurora fountain pen to paper and your notes will be noticed.
* Turned Italian acrylic
* Yellow gold trim
*Pen weight and dimension: Fountain and Rollerball; 0.8 oz, 5.5″x 5/8″, Ballpoint 0.9 oz, 5-1/8″
* Box weight and dimension: 1 lb, 4.9 oz., 8-1/8″w x 5-3/8″d x 2-5/8″h,
Proprietary handmade Aurora nibs:
* solid 14k
* eleven stage die casting process
* gold plated and molded writing tip
* hand turned ebonite ink feed
* traditional point sizes include extra fine, fine, medium and broad
*special feature – removable nib section – the nib section can be unscrewed from the grip area of the pen. This feature allows for thorough cleaning and maintenance of the nib and barrel.
Piston filling system –
* rear knob accesses plunger filling system
* large capacity for ink in the barrel chamber
* Clear ink window
* Hidden ink reservoir – secondary ink chamber serves as a spare ink tank.
* decorative engraving on the nib
* Laser engraved ring and lacquer filled etching
* historical trademark engraved on the barrel
* fountain pen in Aurora gift box
We Also Recommend
(New!) 100th Anniversary Aurora Ink Collection!
(New!) Aurora 888 Venere/Venus FP!